Sunday, December 28, 2014

Glitter, Yay, Cats & Breyer Horses

Happy Sunday Night,


Hope you all had a great weekend and holiday.  I got a lot done this weekend, I got a new nail polish rack from "Santa", so, got all my polishes reorganized this weekend.  I also tarped up our outside cat houses for the two boys, Little Shit and Mr. Kitty, that live outside, washed all their blankets and straightened up outside.  I did overdo it a bit with my back this weekend, that sucks, but, taking it easy the rest of tonight while watching some Breaking Bad on AMC.  I love Breaking Bad, it was a really good series.  I wish it was still on.



Anywhos, on to my nails.  So happy to be done with Merry Merry nails, I was really tired of red, green, white and silver. I started with my standard adhesive base of Orly Bonder, then two coats of China Glaze "History of the World" with one coat of CND Effects "Amethyst Sparkle" on top of all nails, but, my thumb and accent, I did one coat of KB Shimmer "Happily Ever Aster" (one of my holiday gifts) followed by one coat of Poshe fast dry top coat.  I love the glitter, couldn't wait to use my new KB Shimmer :)   


                                                                  Polishes Used:
China Glaze "History of the World", KB Shimmer "Happily Ever Aster", CND Effects "Amethyst Sparkle"
History of the World on it's own
Buster & Betty
 

Everyone have a great rest of the weekend.  I'll talk to you all soon.  Been thinking on how I want to do my nails for NYE. 

I leave you with a flashback picture of some Breyer Horse Models I had as a kid and still have now.  I had so many Breyers, love them so much and still do have a bin full downstairs ;)


Love you, my love bugs, 

Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment