Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Holo Top Coat #6

Second Holo Hump Day post tonight, so, straight to the nails since I already did one post already :)

I used one coat of Orly Bonder on all nails, then two coats of China Glaze "Rich & Famous" on all nails, then one coat of Nails, Inc. "Knightsbridge Place" on my accents, then one coat of Piggy Polish "Lunar Halo" on the rest, then one coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry on all nails to finish up.   This Piggy Polish has more silver/gray than a rainbow effect which kinda sucks, but, it is a mainstream polish, so, not too surprised, but, I do like the silver look of this one too, just won't use it when I want more holo rainbow going on.

 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                    Polishes Used
Orly Bonder, China Glaze "Rich & Famous", Nails Inc. "Knightsbridge Place", Piggy Polish "Lunar Halo", Seche Vite Quick Dry
Rich & Famous on it's own.  This is one of the shades of pink that I love and have a lot of.  I love pink.
That's it for now.  I may or may not get the 3rd mani up tonight.  About to get in the tub for a bath and looking forward to soaking my old body in some bubbles and bath salts, yay! 

Talk to you soon my love bugs.  Here is Dino to say hi and happy hump day too :)  Dino is a sweetie and so handsome.  He's one of 3 solid black cats that own me :) 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly 



No comments:

Post a Comment