Thursday, March 12, 2015

Holo Candy Sprinkles & Holo Top Coat #12

Happy Friday Eve,


Tomorrow is Friday, yay!  Going to my parents after work tomorrow.  I didn't go last night since my back and hips were really hurting.  I came home last night and soaked in a hot bath.  Today wasn't as bad.  It's the weather changing making it worse right now.  It's crazy how weather and temperatures have such an effect on your body.  


Today I have the last holo top coat in my holo series.  This one is actually a bonus one that I found and forgot I had put it not with the other top coats in my one wall rack, found this one in my tray I have some random and overflow polish that doesn't fit in my polish racks.  So, I have 12 holo top coats in total.  I don't need any more.  I have them from sparse to dense to somewhere in the middle.  I like having those different options for my top coats.  

This is Indigo Bananas "Rainbow ALL The Things" (indie polish). This one is just a big less gray and dense than the other Indigo Bananas top coat I have, "SF 35".  I used a base of Orly Bonder, two coats of China Glaze "One Track Mind" on all nails, then I used China Glaze "At Vase Value", China Glaze "Shocking Pink" and Finger Paints "Spun Sugar" and used a nail art brush to paint the sprinkles on my accent nails. When they were done, I put one coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of my accent nails and one coat of Indigo Bananas "Rainbow ALL The Things" on the rest, then one coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry on all nails to finish. I love, love, love these nails and pastel sprinkles are cute :) 

 
 
 
 
 
  Polishes Used:
Bonder, China Glaze "At Vase Value", China Glaze "Shocking Pink", Finger Paints "Spun Sugar", Indigo Bananas "Rainbow ALL The Things", Seche Vite Quick Dry
The nail art brush I used and the cardboard that I use to put polish on to do the sprinkles
One Track Mind on it's own.  I love dark blues like this, they are pretty.
That is my last mani in this series.  I enjoyed doing this.  It was fun a great way to get all those polishes worn.  Tomorrow night I'll do my final wrap with these top coats.

In other news, there's a new cat that's been coming around the last few days.  I think he's about 7 or 8 months old and a bit feral, so, he'll need some patience and love.  Here's what I wrote on FaceCrack about him earlier tonight and the pic I got thru our kitchen window.  

"So, last Fall one night only, I saw this cat in our yard. It ran then out of the yard, hadn't seen it since and then the last two evenings, I hear this howling, yowling, not Little Shit's crying for Mom and Bill still, little cat, got this ghostly picture of it thru the kitchen window, so, the weekend I will try to catch him/her, although with that whiny howling, we suspect a boy, lol. Anywhos, then catch, get fixed, shots, etc, then either find him a home if he's adoptable or he'll be Little Shit's bud since Mr. Kitty came in. He's got huge ears that go on for years, years and years, he's cute, the howling brat!"

We shall see what happens with this kitty.  Of course I'll update too.

I'll talk to you all soon, soon XOXO
 

Melly 


No comments:

Post a Comment