Saturday, March 21, 2015

Caturday Nail Spam

Happy Caturday, 

Hi all, long time, no talk, haven't posted since last week.  It was a long week and I just didn't get a chance to post any nails, so, today I have all the nails I did this week.  No bottle shots, just pretty nails.  

I also did get the new China Glaze Electric Nights collection for Summer this week.  This was the first time I ever felt I "needed" an entire polish collection.  This one has 9 really pretty and bright cremes and 3 glitter toppers.  I love them, but, it's the names that are the best.  They are all named after Techno or EDM (Electronic Dance Music) music.  I love it! I'll be doing posts on them tomorrow and this coming week.  So happy I got these polishes.  I do indeed love my brights and neons.  Here's a sneak peek at my new pretties!
Anyways, onto the nail spam.  These first nails were the nails I did for St. Paddy's Day.  That was the first time I tried a gradient using a makeup sponge.  I like the way it turned out. I did the gold stripes on my middle finger to cover up some polish I got on that nail, I ended up liking those gold stripes. I used a base of Nina Ultra Pro "Lime Light"
 
My gradient before I glittered it.  I think they turned out good.
Lime Light on it' own.
Next nails are a mish mash water marble I did.  I wanted each nail to be different, so I did some different swirls.  I love the way these came out, a mish mash marble, it was fun, will do this again.  I used a base of OPI "Suzi Shops & Island Hops".

Suzi Shops & Island Hops on it's own. This is from the Hawaii collection out now. I love pinks like this.
My next mani is a dotticure I did with a bunch of purples.  I used a base of China Glaze "Grape Pop".  Grape Pop is one of my favorite purple polishes ever.  It's just so pretty and so vibrant too.  I love China Glaze's cremes the best.  They all just pop with color.
 
Grape Pop on it' own, it's more purple in real life.  My camera doesn't like some purples.
Those were all my nails from this past week.  Hope you all are having a great Caturday and weekend.  Last night I went out to an art and music event.  I got a scarf, ring and a mug from some local artists.  I love being able to support local artists for sure. It was a really good time with some really amazing art and awesome music.  
My mug, isn't it awesome!  I love the face and my copper wire ring is on the top of the green polish. I am so happy to be able to give to local artists.  The world needs more art all the time.
Also, last weekend two good friends, Jenni and Andre, came to visit and Jenni gifted me a pair of hair falls that she made.  I love them so much and can't wait to wear them.  I also painted Jenni's nails skittle style.  I was so happy to see them, haven't seen them in a while, so it was nice, we had a great time.
My new falls, so excited to wear them, they are so pretty.  Thanks Jenni, I love you girlie XOXO
Jenni's skittle nails
 That's all I have for today.  Have a great rest of night.  I'll talk at you tomorrow when I start showing my fun new polishes, yay :)  

I leave you with Betty and Buster!  I love this picture of them so much, so cute!
Betty & Buster
Hugs, Purrs & Polish, 

Melly 


No comments:

Post a Comment