Friday, March 6, 2015

Holo Top Coat #8

Happy Yay Happy Friday!

It's the weekend, yay.  We have snow and it's been cold the last couple days, but, the 50's this week.  I can't wait, I am so ready for skirts and flip flops and being outside.  So looking forward to Spring :)

I don't really have plans this weekend except to do some cleaning and "redding" up.  If you are from south central Pennsylvania, you've probably heard the term, "Red up your room!" or "Red up this mess!" to mean clean/straighten stuff, lol.  I think it's funny, so, I try to use it when I can, teeeee.....heeeeee.........


I have the next holo top coat, CBL (Colors By Llarowe) "Leather & Lace" today.  This one is the densest holo top coat I have.  I like it for when I want a strong holo effect.  I used a base of Orly Bonder, then two coats of OPI "That's Hula-rious" on all nails, then one coat of Maybelline Color Show "Teal Beam" on my accents, then one coat of Leather & Lace on the rest, then finished with a coat of Seche Vite Quick on all nails and was good to go!
 
 
  

 
                                                    Polishes Used:
Orly Bonder, OPI "That's Hula-rious", Maybelline Color Show "Teal Beam", CBL "Leather & Lace", Seche Vite Quick Dry
That's Hula-rious on it's own.  This is from the OPI Hawaii collection that is out now.  I love this green, it's bright and Springy 
There's those nails!  I like this one a lot.  That glitter is really cool looking.  I love the blue thrown in with the green.  That glitter makes me happy :) 

Have a great rest of the night.  I'll post another one the beginning of the week.  I am taking a break this weekend from the holos.  I need something else, getting holo'd out, lol.  Going to do some art of some sort, maybe my first "Blobbicure", those are neat looking :) 

I'll leave you today with a Fogie Back Friday photo of photos of my sister, me and some pets we had and our house when it was still a log home.  I miss those carefree days of youth.  I am very fortunate and blessed to have the life and good family that I am proud to be a part of.  They are good people and I love them lots and lots :) 
Ducks, I miss having ducks as pets so bad.  I love ducks, they are my favorite of the feathered friends.
Polish and Quack,  Quack, Quacks, 

Melly 


No comments:

Post a Comment