Sunday, March 8, 2015

Holo Top Coat #9

Hola Friends,

Hope you all had a great weekend.  I had a good one, last night some friends came over, we ate dinner, hung out and had a good time.  I am sleepy tho', stayed up too late this weekend, was having a hard time falling asleep, not sure why.  


We sprung ahead this weekend with the clocks and now it's 7:30-ish and it's still a little light out, yay and it was in the 40's today, sunny and felt like Summer, lol.  So happy that warm and nice weather is on it's way.  It's also Walking Dead night too, yay!  I caught four different horse movies this weekend too, that was nice.  I do love me some horse movies for sure.  Horses are great.  

On to the nails.  I had done my blobbicure yesterday and then ended up taking it off and doing my nails again with this holo, then this morning I decided to do my nails again, so, I painted my nails three times this weekend, lol.  I have just a couple more of my holo top coats to show yet and want to get them done by the middle of this week.  That's my goal anyways.

This one is Glorious "SF 35 Top Coat" (indie polish), made by a girl right here in Camp Hill, PA actually, which is just across the river from where I live in the city, so, I was really happy to be able to support such a close by indie polish maker, yay :) This one is one of my favorites since it does really give a strong linear holo and still keeps the base color showing very nicely.

I started with a base of Orly Bonder, then two coats of OPI "Do You Lilac It?" on all nails, then I used my dotting tool and did dots on my accent nails with no name ice cream pink polish and Ornaments Rhinestone pink and blue, I then did one coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the dots on my accents, then did one coat of Glorious SF 35 on the rest, then finished with one coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry top coat.  I love dotticures so much and dotting tools are easy to use also and every polish peep should have a set of dotting tools, you really can do some fun easy nail art with them.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                              Polishes Used
OPI "Do You Lilac It?", Ornament Rhinestone blue & pink, no name ice cream pink, China Glaze "Fairy Dust", Glorious SF 35 Top Coat
The dotting tools I used and the piece of cardboard I use to put polish on to dip the tool in for dotting
Do You Lilac It? I love all purples in this shade.
That's it for today.  I'll post the next holo tomorrow night.  Have a great rest of the weekend and Happy Walking Dead Day, Yay!

I'll leave you with my pretty Princess Pebbles in a box when she was a kitten.  She was so cute in this box all the time.  I love my little princess, she's a good girl!
Isn't she just so cute in the box.  She's long since outgrown that box, lol.
Purrs & Polish,

Melly 


No comments:

Post a Comment