Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Blob, It's Coming To Get You!

Happy Caturday Friends, 

It's Catuday, yay!  Hope the weekend is treating you fun :)  It's good for me, got some stuff done around the apt., painted my nails and now watching The Horse Whisperer movie.  I like this movie, it's a good one except that there were things done in this movie around horses that could get an inexperienced or green horse person really hurt, but, that's a topic for another day.  It's Caturday afternoon movie time and it's a horse movie, so, I'll take it :)  

I took a break from my holos to do a "blobbicure" which is where you paint your nails with a base color and when the base is still wet, drop, drip or dab blobs of polish here and there and the polish will, is supposed to, spread out on the wet polish.  Do this nail by nail so your polish is still wet when you blob.  That's what I did. It's a cool look.  Mine came out not as spread as I wants, I think I should have put a few more blobs on it to force it to spread more maybe.  But, I like it anyhow and will do this again.  My blobbicure reminds me of The Flintstones for some reason, which, The Flintstones is my all time fave cartoon, all my black cats are named after that cartoon too :)  So, here is my Flintstone blobbicure.  

I used a base of Orly Bonder, two coats of Orly "Candy Shop" on all nails, then used OPI "Suzi Shops & Island Hops" to blob with, then one coat of Misa "Candy Girl" on all nails, then one coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry to finish.  Pink and purple are my fave color combo and I love these two together with the pink/purple/blue sparkle top coat. I took pics in two lighting to show the sparkle prettiness.
 
 
 
 

Bonder, Orly "Candy Shop", OPI "Suzi Shops & Island Hops", Misa "Candy Girl", Seche Fast Dry
Orly "Candy Shop" on it's own, such a pretty purpley-orchid type shade.  I love colors like this.  This is out now in Orly's Spring collection
And, that's all I know.  These were fun.  I'll be back this week with more holo, might do some other nails tomorrow, not sure, see where my motivation is tomorrow!  Have a great rest of the day/night.  See you soon :) 

Of course, what is Caturday without a cat, so, here Mr. Kitty says, "Happy Meow Day!!!"
 Purrs, Polish & Ponies, 

Melly 


No comments:

Post a Comment