Sunday, February 15, 2015

Baby, It's Cold Outside....Brrrrrr.........

Hello My Friends,


I hope everyone is staying nice and toasty warm where ever you are.  It's bitter cold and brutally windy here in Pennsylvania.  The temperature today has been around 5 to 10 with wind chills making it feel up to -25 degrees.  It's just so bitter outside, brrrrr....I hate the cold so bad.  It's not usually that cold in my apartment, but, today it is.  I've been under a blanket pretty much all day and snuggling with the kitties.  They have been all curled up snoozing and keeping warm all day too.  We are supposed to have this cold snap for the next few days.  I dread it, so ready for Spring and flip flops and skirts and just being outside and not freezing.  It's been a really cold Winter this year.  I'm so over it.  


Anyways, for my nails yesterday, I decided to do some "Baby, It's Cold Outside" nails.  I used a base of Orly Bonder (adhesive base coat), then two coats of China Glaze "Cons-Ulta My Manicurist", then a coat of Sally Hansen Luxe Lace "Crochet" on my thumb and ring accent nails, then a coat of Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Tulle Kit", then a coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry top coat to finish.  These nails definitely look cold, brrrrrr.....and we had gotten a couple inches of snow yesterday, so, the white and light blue glitter suits in this madness called Winter.  I love white glitter.  I have several polishes with white glitter.  It looks pretty with just about every color. I also really love the blue sparkle in Tulle Kit, it's purty.  Here you go, my brrrrrrr.......nails.





Cons-Ulta My Manicurist on it's own.  This is a really pretty blue.
 That's my Baby, It's Cold Outside nails.  I really like them and that white and light blue glitter is so pretty and the blue sparkle too, yay :) 

I just got done watching the movie, Gridiron Gangs with The Rock and Xzibet in it.  That was a really good movie.  It's about a probation officer that starts a football team for the kids to help turn their lives around and make something of themselves.  It's based on a true story too.  I absolutely can not stand football, of foozeball, it's the devil, as I call it, but, this movie was a damn good one.  I recommend watching it for sure.  I do like Dwayne Johnson and Xzibit too, they were both really good in this movie also.  

I am going to read my book or some blogs, then it's yay, yay, yay.....Walking Dead time, then Talking Dead after that.  So happy my WD is back on.  Damn walkers!!!!

I hope you all have a great rest of the night/weekend.  I did do my nails again today.  I did splatter nails and that made me want to do a theme week again, so, this week coming is Splatter Splat Nails Week.  All splatter this week, yay!  I love splatter nails, they are so cool looking and easy to do too.  I'll post those tomorrow to start the week out.

Stay warm and toasty all.  I leave you with my two pretty girls, Pebbles and Betty.

Pebbles
Betty
Polish & Purrs,

Melly 


No comments:

Post a Comment