Saturday, February 7, 2015

Caturday...Meow!

Howdy friends, 

Happy Caturday, it's the weekend, yay!  I was sick most of the week this past week, took a couple days off of work.  I am pretty sure I had the flu, feeling much better now. Today I cleaned the apartment for my Walking Dead/Better Call Saul Pot Luck tomorrow for the premieres.  I can not wait for WD to come on, durh.  I love Walking Dead!  I love Breaking Bad and am looking forward to the premiere of Better Call Saul too.  It's going to be fun tomorrow, eating and the boob tube, even tho' it's going to suck without Beth, sniffle, sniffle.  RIP Beth.

I had the same nail polish on since Thursday, yuck.  I was so sick of looking at my sicky nails and was so ready to do my nails, so, that's what I did today after I got done cleaning.  I did my Walking Dead/Better Call Saul nails which I will show tomorrow.  The nails I am showing today are ones I did last Sunday, maybe, or Monday and just wasn't feeling doing a post on it until now.  I had to muster the energy to do my sicky one color, what, nails the other day when I was home from work sick. 

For these I used Bonder base coat, then Orly "Charged Up" as a base, then on my accent nails I used the elusive, all the rage in the nail polish world, Loreal "Masked Affair", which is a linear holo silver, then one coat of ILNP "My Private Rainbow" on all other nails, then quick dry top coat to finish it off.  I like the Masked Affair, but, think it looks too plain on it's own, so, next time I used it, I'll add something on top and use it in some nail art too.  It is pretty, I just don't prefer it by itself.
 





                                                        Polishes Used:
Orly Bonder, Orly "Charged Up", Loreal "Masked Affair", ILNP "My Private Rainbow", Poshe quick dry
                                                   In bright white light and lower light
That's it for today my loves.  I am going to continue watching the Walking Dead marathon, yay, hang out with the kitties, read a bit and just relax and take it easy since I am hurting pretty yucky right now from cleaning all day, grrrrr.....but, the apartment is really clean now,  yay, it needed it.

Talk to you all tomorrow when I post my WD/Saul nails.  Have a great rest of Caturday and here's some cats for Caturday, my babies :)

Buster
Mr. Kitty
Betty & Buster
Pebbles
Betty
Betty
Dino & Pebbles
                                       


Peace, Polish & Purrs,

Smelly Melly 


No comments:

Post a Comment