Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Nails All ONE Color, What!!!!!

Hey All, 

Hope everyone is doing good and having a good week so far.  I am sick right now with what I believe to be the flu, yuck.  Sunday night my tummy was all crazy, that got a bit better by last night and now today I've got the body aches, congestion, headache from Hell and no energy at all.  I went to work yesterday, but, left early cuz' I was feeling so yuck and I didn't go in today, hoping to go in tomorrow.  I have stuff to get done at work, dag nabbit!  Been on the couch all day reading my book and looking at nail pics, snuggling with the kitties, mostly Miss Betty, they know when Mommy is sick, that they do. They are the best little comforters when you are sick, they make it more bearable, that is fur sure!  I hate being sick, it's such a waste of time, grrrr.....

Anyways, I wanted to paint my nails so bad since I hadn't done them since Sunday (I'll post those nails tomorrow or the next day depending on how I feel tomorrow) and I was not feeling those nails any longer, but, with having no energy, I didn't feel like doing anything crazy, so, I did muster up enough energy to paint them really quick with one base color and one sparkle top coat on all my nails.  I didn't want to take the extra time to do any accent nails, so, gasp, my nails are all the same color.  I could not tell you the last time I did not have any accent nails.  I love accent nails.  I get bored really fast with my nails anyways and with all one color I just get tired of them even quicker, but, I do admit, I am kinda liking the look of all one color, so, these are my sick nails, LOL.

I used a base of Bonder, then two coats of China Glaze "For Audrey", then a coat of Color Club "Lady Liberty", then a coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry on all nails and was done.  No bottle shots, just nails, here they are.  I love the green sparkle on top of For Audrey.





 
China Glaze "For Audrey" on it's own.  This one is a China Glaze classic and all polish lovers should have this in their collections.

That's it for now.  Have a great rest of the night.  I am going to lay down again and have some Theraflu and try to sleep some more.  I leave you with Miss Betty, this is what I've had all day today and yesterday on the couch with me.  She's such a sweet little doll baby.  I love her so much, she really is my baby girl, that Miss Betty.
Polish & Purrs & Hugs,

Melly 


No comments:

Post a Comment