Saturday, February 14, 2015

Caturday Nail Spam

Happy Caturday all, 

Hope you are having a great weekend.  I have been taking it easy with still being sick this last two weeks.  Last week I had some stomach thing, the body aches and pains, exhaustion, then this past week I've had a stinking head cold from hell all week and still do, but, I am on the mend and starting to feel a bit better.  I did my nails a couple times this week, just didn't feel like doing any posts tho' with feeling like poo, so, today I get to spam you all with the two manis I did this week.

I was going to do a Valentine's Day, or Vagina Day, as I call it, lol, theme mani for today and just didn't have the energy to do any nail art, so, glitter it is.  When in doubt, just add GLITTER, and go!!!!  
I'll post today's nails in their own post either later tonight or tomorrow for sure.  
On to my nails.  The first nails I did Thursday night.  I used  OPI "Hello, Hawaii Ya?" as my creme base, then did a couple glitters on my accent nails, then a holo top coat on the rest.  I did ding my ring finger and didn't even take these pics until this morning before I took my polish off, so, these have two day wear.  They stilll look pretty tho', minus the ding :) 













OPI "Hello Hawaii Ya?"  This is part of the new Hawaii collection that just came out and I just got it and the other cremes from the collection last week.  I love dusty purples like this, they are so pretty. 
These nails I did Monday night.  I used China Glaze "Petal To The Metal" as my base, then did a dry brush technique for my accent nails (not very good, but, I like them anyways) using OPI "You Are So Outta Lime!", OPI "Is Mai Tai Crooked?" and Finger Paints "Spun Sugar".  I then put one coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Sparkling Rose" on all nails. I need to practice this dry brush technique.  I used the polish bottle brushes, wiped almost all the polish off, then lightly, but, not so lightly, you can tell on my nails.  



China Glaze "Petal To The Metal".  This is part of their Spring Road Trip collection that I just got recently also.  So happy my Spring polishes came out and I have them in my grubby little hands (insert cackle, cackle)
 And, there's my nails of this past week. I hate being sick because it just sucks, but, it really sucks cuz' I don't feel like doing my nails when I have the plague, damn zombies!!!!  Speaking of zombies, tomorrow is Walking Dead Day, yay.  I can't wait.  Last week was sad when they killed off the one character, but, it is WD and that's what they do on an end of world zombie world gone to shit show!!  I love it!  Damn walkers!!!

Have a super fantastic rest of Caturday and V-Day if you do celebrate today.  I'm just chilling the rest of the night with thekitties, my book and nail blogs.  I'll talk to you all tomorrow when I post my "Just add GLITTER & GO!!" nails. 

Here's my big bad "outside" cat, Mr. Kitty, enjoying his Happy Caturday.  He's a cool kitty and he won't be going back out to play until it's warmer, he's no dummy, LOL.


Mr. Kitty
Polish & Purrs & Hugs, 


Melly



No comments:

Post a Comment