Monday, February 23, 2015

Holo Top Coat Series #2

Hi Friends, It's Monday, ugh.  Mondays are so rough at work, today was very long and trying, it was Monday and it's freezing out to boot, yuck.  I am so over the cold, Spring really needs to spring ASAP!!!

Tonight I have the second holo top coat in my holo top coat series.  I used my Mentality Holo Top Coat for these.  I started with my base of Orly Bonder, then two coats of China Glaze "If In Doubt, Surf It Out" on all nails, then a coat of Candy Laquer "Rainbow Sherbet" (indie polish, on my accent nails, then one coat of Mentality "Holo Top Coat" (indie) on all the rest, then a final coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry on all nails. 



                                                   Polishes Used:
Orly Bonder, China Glaze "If In Doubt, Surf It Out", Candy Laquer "Rainbow Sherbert", Mentality "Holo Top Coat", Seche Vite Quick Dry
If In Doubt, Surf It Out on it's own.
That's all for today's nails.  I will be doing a mani with the 3rd holo top coat tomorrow night.  I'll try to post those tomorrow night.  

Have a great rest of the night and stay warm, baby, it's cold out. I plan on spending the rest of tonight cuddled up with the kitties, mainly Miss Betty since she's always wanting the cuddles and snuggles more than the rest of the brood.  I leave you all today with some Black Cat love, all three of my black beauties.  I love Black Cats!  They are the BEST :) 
Miss Betty
Princess Pebbles
Dino Dooder
 Polish & Purrs, 

Melly 



No comments:

Post a Comment