Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Walking Dead & Better Call Saul Nails...better late than never!

Hello my peeps, 

Hope you are good and are having an okay week.  I am alright, today was a trying day at work, but, it's fine now.  Last week I had that stomach bug/flu whatever it is and thought I was feeling better, then yesterday I was sneezing all day and got really congested, well, now I have a head cold, 'tis the season.  

For The Walking Dead and Better Call Saul (the Breaking Bad spin off show) season premieres on Sunday, we had people over for a potluck of food/drink, dj-ing and then the shows.  It was a really great time and both shows were really good too. I am so happy TWD is back on too, yay!  I am a total Deadhead for sure.  I love when we do our potlucks, they are always good times with good people.  I look forward to our next one in March. 

I did these on Saturday and had planned on doing a post on Sunday, but, that never happened, so, better late than never, right? I just did really simple nail art for the premieres.  I liked them, they were easy and cute. Here they are.







I love the blood splatter accent nail.  Splatter nails are so much fun to do and I love the end result.  

Here's kitties of course too :) 
Pebbles sleeping in a wash basket full of Winter hats, gloves, etc.
Pebbles, Buster, Dino and Betty
Mr. Kitty
The cutest little kitty in the world, Miss Betty.  She's just so cute!
Aren't our kitties just the cutest things?  We sure think so.  We love our fur kids so much, they are so spoiled, just the way they should be, and all of them are really just good cats.  

That's it for now, my friends.  I am not feeling the best and going to go to bed a bit early tonight.  I am spending the night at my parent's tomorrow night to spend time with Dad and Mom with my Dad's health issues he has going on.  It's hard seeing Dad going thru this, but, I am glad that I am able to spend time with him and just be there for them both.  It means a lot to them and to me too.  I am going to do my nails out there tomorrow, so, I'll have those nails and the ones I did last night that I'll post on Thursday night.  Have a great Hump Day tomorrow.  I'll talk to you all soon.

XOXOXO,

Melly 



No comments:

Post a Comment