Saturday, February 28, 2015

Holo Top Coat # 4

Happy Caturday Friends, 

Happy day all.  It's Caturday, yay, the weekend!  Today I have another holo top coat.  I used one coat of Orly Bonder, then two coats of China Glaze "Second Hand Silk" on all nails, then one coat of Candy Lacquer "Fun Dip" (indie) on my thumb and ring accent nails, then one coat of Pretty & Polished "Halo Top Coat" (indie) on the rest of my nails, then one coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry on all coats to finish.  
 
 
 
 
                                                                    Polishes Used
Orly Bonder, China Glaze "Second Hand Silk", Candy Lacquer "Fun Dip", Pretty & Polished "Halo Top Coat", Seche Vite Quick Dry
Second Hand Silk on it's own
Have a great rest of the day.  I am going to read my book and some blogs, take a nap, then going to a house party for a bit tonight.  I did do my nails today, will post them tomorrow. 

I leave you my boy, Dino, who says, "Happy Caturday, aren't I just so handsome!!!" I think so, he's a good boy.

 Polish & Purrs,

Melly 


No comments:

Post a Comment