Saturday, January 3, 2015

Another Post Today & A Blog Milestone, Yay!

Hello friends, 

I have another post today, that makes two in one on this Caturday, yay, and.......my blog hit 1,200 page views today, that's really exciting to me.  I am really enjoying having my blog and super happy that I finally did start one after my hubby's encouraging me for a while to start one, yay, so thank you baby, I love you :)  Thank you to everyone that comes to read my little corner of the interwebs, I really do appreciate it and it's so much fun for me chronicling my nail polish habit, errr....I mean hobby ;)  I also got a lot done today, laundry, dishes, some purging, a bit of cleaning, reading my book, cuddling the kitties and my nails, of course.  I did a hairspray water mani today.  You do this the same way you would a water marble, but, instead of making a design in the polish on the water, you spray hairspray on the water and it creates a spotted effect. Use lip chap on the skin around the nails to be dipped to help make clean up easier.  I do like this technique. It is pretty neato.

I did a base of Orly Bonder (adhesive base coat), two coats of Essie "Tart Deco" on all nails, then did my spotted spray on my thumb and ring finger accent nails, then a coat of a no name NYC sparkle top coat, then a coat of Seche Vite quick dry on all nails. 

                                                      
                                                                Polishes Used:
Orly Bonder, Essie "Tart Deco", China Glaze "Sun Upon My Skin", NYC no name sparkle top coat, Seche Vite quick dry
The polish spread on the water like you would a water marble, I chose to just do one color for these nails, but, you can do as many as you want.
The polish after you spray it, I dipped my nail in the spot with the spots toward the bottom left side.

Tart Deco on it's own, I love this polish
Have a great rest of the night everyone.  I am really looking forward to my nice, chill night with my hubby tonight, yay.  I am planning on doing some snowmen for my next seasonal mani, maybe tomorrow I will do those.  I also found this picture in my one pic folder and don't think I ever posted these awesome glitter nails, don't know what polishes I used, must never have written them down, but, I love this one.  I LOVE white glitter so much and am so happy that so many companies are making polishes now with white glitter in them.  I have several with white glitter and love them all ;) 

Isn't this white glitter so freaking pretty, I love it!
Polish and Love,

Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment