Monday, January 12, 2015

'Tis Monday...Yay For Spay! & I Got A New Phone!

Happy Monday, 

Hey, that's not right, it's Monday, where's the happy in Monday!!!  LOL, I kid.  Today was alright for Monday, not nutty at work, so, I'll take it and it's Miss Betty, my baby girl kitty's, last night with her girlie bits intact.  Tomorrow she gets spayed, yay.  I am a very firm believer and advocate of spaying and neutering all of your pets and doing your part in reducing the number of unwanted and homeless pets in the world.  It's so heartbreaking that so many healthy and adoptable cats and dogs are euthanized every day in the world due to there being not enough homes for these poor animals and people not spaying and neutering, sigh.  But, you can do your part by simply getting your pets fixed.  Please spay and neuter and remember that "Neuter is Cuter, Yay for Spay".  Also, please opt to adopt from your local shelter or rescue.

Today I have a couple manis I did last week and/or over the weekend.  No bottle shots, just pretty polish pictures this time.  

My Dotticure.  I used OPI "Suzi Has A Swede Tooth" as my base.  I love these so much. Did these with a couple of my dotting tools. I love dotting tools so much, they are so fun.

Suzi Has A Swede Tooth on it's own.
 
Glitter!  I used Orly "Bling" as my accents. I never wore gold ever and lately I've had an urge to rock some gold.  I dig this holo gold.  I used a base of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure "Mardi Grape" as my creme base.

Mardi Grape on it's own.
I am on a mission to use pretty much every single creme base polish I have with a different one each time I do my nails.  I always do a creme base as my base color, then art, glitter, decals, sparkle top coats, etc. on top.  I don't ever paint my nails with a shimmer or glitter in the polish, always a creme.  Just sharing a little bit of how I do it.  Plus, I do love cremes so, it's nice to be able to see them for the little bit that I have them on until I put stuff on top.  Nail polish, it sure does make me happy.  As I tell people, "Your nails are continually a new blank canvas for you express yourself in many ways.",  Yay, I love nails and nail polish ;)

In other VERY exciting news, I got a new phone, it's such an amazing phone.  It's a phone that actually makes and accepts calls and texts and IS A PHONE.  Check it............


Look at the buttons, they are big and easy to push, teeee...heeeeee.....

It's a flip phone too!!!!! 
 You are so jealous by now, I know you are.  This is even better than the old fogie Jitterbug phones with the big buttons.  Now, if this isn't the fanciest phone in the world, then I really don't know what is.  I only need a phone for phone calls and some texts.  This phone is purr-fect for my needs.  I love it.  I don't need a freaking computer on my phone, it's too much and my face isn't constantly in a damn device, so, this my friends is my fancy phone....heeee.....heeeee.....teeeeee.....heeeeee.....

Have a great rest of Monday.  I am going to moisture my cuticles and hands, watch some Breaking Bad reruns, cuddle cats, cuddle my hubby and then sleep, yay!

Talk to you all soon.  Here's the kids saying, "Meow, look at us, we are all just too cute."


Dino
Buster
Betty
Pebbles
Mr. Kitty, our outside kitty that comes in to warm up for a few minutes here and there, he's cute ;

XOXO, 

Melly 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment