Tuesday, January 20, 2015

It's Glitter Week, Yay for GLITTER!!!

It's Tuesday, ewwww....today was a really long day at work, so glad it's over.  I swear whenever Mondays are not that crazy at work Tuesday will make up for it and be a trying day.  Today was one of those days.  Oh well, it's over and tomorrow we hit "Do you know what day it is?" Hump Day, yay we can do it, we will make it to Friday, LOL :)

I did more glitter nails tonight for my week of glitter.  I used my normal base of Orly Bonder, two coats of Orly "Purple Crush" on all nails, then a coat of Wet 'n Wild "Dancer Is The Best Reindeer" on my thumb and ring accent nails and one coat of Mentality Polish Holo Top Coat.  It's purty.  I love this base color tonight. 









                                                                Yay Glitter!!!
Purple Crush on it's own.  I love this color.
That's it for tonight.  Have a great rest of the night and I'll chit chat with you soon. I'll leave you with, of course, kitties!!!  
Trying to pose my hands with Princess Pebbles, didn't work out so well, LOL.
Mr. Kitty
 Peace, Polish & Purrs, 

Melly 

No comments:

Post a Comment