Saturday, January 24, 2015

Happy Caturday, High On Sparkles!

Happy Caturday my friends, 

Hope you are having a good weekend.  It's snowy here, yuck. Tonight my husband is dj-ing out and we are going out.  I am looking forward to going tonight since my back and hips have been so bad lately and I haven't been out in a few weeks cuz' of them being so ouch.  They still hurt like a son of a buck today, but, I need to get out and want to see friends, yay.

Today is my last mani for my first Glitter Week.  I had fun with my glitter nails this week and painting my nails almost every night. Since it's snowy out, I decided to go with a Winter Blues mani.  I started with my base of Orly Bonder (an adhesive base coat), two coats of China Glaze "Boho Blues", then one coat of Venique "High On Sparkles" on my accent nails (my thumb and ring fingers), a coat of KB Shimmer "Prism Break" (my favorite holo top coat that I have) on all other nails, then finished with a coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry on all nails.  I love the High On Sparkles name and I also love silver holo glitter too.  Here's me nails.


 
 





                                                  Polishes Used
Orly Bonder, China Glaze "Boho Blues", Venique "High On Sparkles", KB Shimmer "Prism Break", Seche Vite Quick Dry
Boho Blues on it's own.  I just got this one, it's part of China Glaze's Road Trip Spring collection. I always love their Spring collections and usually end up getting all the cremes every Spring :)
I hope you enjoyed Glitter Week.  I sure did.  I am going to start doing theme weeks here and there on my nails.  This week coming up is going is to be Sponge Week, all sponge art.  I can't wait, I love doing sponge art, yay.  


I also do want to note that my pics in this post I do not have any cuticle balm, oil or hand chap on my hands and nails.  I am quite proud of my cuticles, they do look very happy if I do say so myself.  All the crazy moisturizing and care I give to my nails and cuticles does pay off.  I will be doing a cuticle care post again soon too.

Here's what we woke up to in our backyard this morning, ick, snow.  I don't care for it and we are supposed to get another bout of messy weather tomorrow into Monday morning, so, the drive to work on Monday will be just so much fun (insert snark).  Oh well, Spring is ONLY two months away, that's not that long yet at all when you think about it.
 
Snowy World, at least Do Me The Doe has a blanket on her to keep her warm :)
That's it for today.  Have a great rest of Caturday and I'll talk to you all soon. I leave you with what else for Caturday, but, a cat....MEOW!!!  These are all our Princess Pebbles being Pebbles.  She's a good girl, we love her and she's just a gorgeous kitty too!






Peace, Polish & Purrs,

Melly 














 

No comments:

Post a Comment